Behavioral Therapist / RBT
#00002 - Behavioral TherapistWe are a Behavioral Health Company currently hiring motivated, enthusiastic, and caring individuals to join our team of highly - skilled professionals.
No experience? No problem! We will train you.
We have cases in Los Angeles County area.
We are looking for individuals who are or who desire to be an ABA Behavior Interventionist/Therapist/RBTs, with a passion for ABA, an enthusiasm for a rewarding career.
We are seeking serious people with quality of intent to have the opportunity to grow within the company.
PART TIME AVAILABLE
(Monday to Friday 2:30 pm to 8:00 pm, and Saturdays)
We are a in home service provider
Note: If you are currently employed full or part time we still have great opportunities for you while keeping your current job
- Implement 1:1 direct ABA intervention in home/center and/or school settings
- Collect accurate ongoing data on children's programs
- Correct implementation of ABA principles
- Clear communication with all team members and parents/clients
- Participation in team meetings
- College 2 year educational coursework completed in the areas of child development, Sociology or related fields.
- BI/RBT preferred but not required.
- Previous work experience with DTT, PRT, PECS is a PLUS.
- Ability to communicate effectively utilizing both written and verbal skills.
- Bilingual Spanish and other languages is a PLUS.
- Valid California Driver's License, reliable transportation and valid automobile insurance.
- Must complete and pass background check
- Growth opportunities.
- Professional Development Opportunities: We offer ongoing in-house training, take advantage to obtain BCBA hours while working, while earning an ABA certificate and/or Bachelor's/ Master's degree.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Appointments are conducted by emails only.